Coming soon to a street near you!
Thanks for your patience! We are glad to announce the Avenue Trikes “1st Ave” will be arriving in Alfred Station in February!
They will be a rich deep blue.
If you would like updates as their arrival gets closer and the day more definite you can email us.
Want to be notified when we have more information?
Avenue trikes - designed so you can enjoy riding again!
At Avenue Trikes we design rugged trikes then price them for casual riders. We include the features you will want when you become a more serious rider. Start with a rugged CroMoly frame, add a breathable, padded mesh seat, give it 24 speeds and dual disk brakes to get up and down hills and top it off with dual parking brakes and you have an unbeatable package for under $1500.
Standard Features on the Avenue Trikes “First Ave”
- 14” High seat and easy reach handlebars so you can easily get on and off
- 24 speed derailleurs and convenient twist shifters
- Chromoly frame designed for handling and pedaling efficiency
- The mesh seat is breathable and padded for maximum comfort
- Disc brakes and dual parking brake function
- The seat and frame both adjust to fit riders from ~5’2” to ~6’6”
- All this for $1495 and our trikes are fully assembled, adjusted and test ridden before being sent to a customer.
What is a Tadpole Trike?
Tadpole trikes have two front wheels for steering and one rear drive wheel.
Tadpole trikes are popular because they are smaller, and usually lighter, faster and sportier than delta trikes.
But mostly tadpole trikes are more fun to ride!